The Hotel Honnoji Official Website (http://www.honnoji.co.jp, hereinafter the "Website") is operated by Hotel Honnoji (hereinafter the "Company").
All information on the Website is copyrighted by the Company and protected by law.
The use of this information (including duplication, modification, diversion, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, sale, and publishing) beyond individual private use or other areas permitted by copyright law without prior permission from the Company is prohibited.
If you would like to use an excerpt from the Website for publications such as magazines or advertisements, please inform us in advance.
At that time, please specify the name of the person contacting us, contact information (address, telephone number, and e-mail address), the name of the medium, and a summary of the use.
Please note that we may decline your request depending on the content and the method of use.
Efforts are made to ensure that the information on the site is accurate and up-to-date, but its completeness is not guaranteed.
The Company takes no responsibility for any mistakes or omissions regarding the content of the Website.
In particular, future forecast information may differ significantly from actual results.
Furthermore, the use and viewing of the Website is done at the user's own risk. The Company and persons involved in the creation and publication of the Website are not responsible for any damages (whether direct or indirect damages, including damages caused to your PC or network) that may be caused by accessing this site, or any repair costs.
When using the Website, the following acts are prohibited.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Criminal acts or acts linked to criminal acts, or acts that may be criminal or linked to criminal acts.
- Acts of false declaration or notification, such as registering another person’s email address.
- Sales activities, acts for profit, or acts with the intention of preparing for such acts.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or the Company.
- Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may result in such acts.
- Acts that violate laws, ordinances, or regulations, or acts that may result in such acts.
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Furthermore, regarding all disputes related to the Website, the Kyoto District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance unless specified otherwise.